Saturday, September 20, 2008

+ For Your Viewing Pleasure

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick update! Some photos that probably should have been sprinkled throughout the text but I didn't have e-access from my computer for the past week. I'm hanging at Book Beat in Fairfax and using the 'net to, erm, work. No really, after this update I'm working! Damn, my epic email past... I've set a precedent for epic emailing and now that I don't have steady 'net access, I'm way behind in my correspondence! (Sheepish.) Whoops.

Oh, please don't make me leave the Bay.



















Emmy's Spaghetti Shack: Punk Rock Eats!





















































































The Corner/ 16th & Mission: Charlie is a ghost!











































































The Meissner Sisters are amazing!!!

































.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Sallomazing! said...

I WISH I could get my pics to send to my e-mail! alas. nada. But I adore yours!!! keep em coming!