Tuesday, September 16, 2008

+ Send Me Good Health Vibes

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's official. I am realllllly sick.

Grooooaaaan.

The good news is, it's 7:30pm and I'm posted up on Baraka and Dusty Rose's couch in Oakland. Change of plans, since I'd have to be sharing a bed with Beth and didn't want to impart my sickness onto anyone undeserving. I'm one lucky duck, despite the clogged head. My angels picked me up from the BART station, pulled out the futon and left me with a cup of tea, a towel, lots of love and The Dust's computer (which I'm using now to type this.) It feels good to be in their home. Best part? While I'm working/healing from home, I get to hang with them. The last few days of nothingness have been slightly lonely so my soul is happy to get better in good company.

(Looks to the sky) Just... thank you.



.
.
.
.
.

No comments: